Four online-only luxury sunglasses brands that sell in the United Kingdom and internationally include Glassesusa.com, Framesdirect.com, Felixandiris.com, and Eyebuydirect.com.
- GlassesUSA.com has an estimated annual revenue equal to around $2.8 million according to one of the few sources that could be found, although it may not be the most authoritative source. Crunchbase lists that the company raised equal to $22.5 million in funding.
- EcommerceDb lists the companies global net sales in 2019 at $288.9 million, stating that most ecommerce sales come from the U.S. and only a small percentage comes from other markets such as Canada and the U.K.
- Zoominfo states that in the U.K. FramesDirect has a revenue of around the equivalent of US$6 Million.
- According to EcommerDb.com, FramesDirect had global net sales equal to US$97.4 million in 2019, with the majority of ecommerce sales coming from the U.S. and a small percentage from other markets.
- Felixandiris.com has a revenue equal to around US$6 million according to Zoominfo.com.
- One Click, Felixandiris.com’s parent company, has an annual revenue around $15-million according to the Business Journal.
- EyeBuyDirect has web sales of $25 — $50 million according to a report by Pipecandy.com.
- Elissor, the parent company of Eyebuydirect.com, bought Vision Direct Group Ltd. in the U.K. whose revenue was already around £33 million Euros ($36,300,000 million dollars) in 2016.
After thorough searches through industry journals, market reports, and data on a variety of websites, the specific revenue for the U.K. market for these companies was hard to uncover. Market reports readily provided the U.S. or global revenue for a majority of these companies, as they are U.S. based, though they sell internationally. Any other pertinent information that could be uncovered for the value of each was also here presented.