This report highlights various influencers in the Oklahoma City region in fields related to home improvement, interior decorating, real estate, and home design, as well as major influencers in somewhat-related fields in the region. For home-related fields, Amy Bellgardt has the largest following with an overall reach of more than 350,000; she writes about home decoration. Most of the major influencers in Oklahoma City outside of home-related fields are involved in food- or family-related subjects, they are included due to the size of the audience and the potential for pairing with a food or family-related event during the grand opening or for the potential connection with a natural or healthy lifestyle in the community. Others were in fashion-related fields, and were similarly included in the event that the grand opening could be paired with fashion-forward or trendy subjects.
Part (A): This section collects influencers in fields related to homes in the OKC region.
1. Amy Bellgardt
- Amy Bellgardt is a leading Oklahoma City influencer in the topic of home decoration. She operates MomSpark.net, a lifestyle blog. She writes about travel, being a mother, being a foodie, and home decoration.
- Mom Spark has 281,764 followers on Facebook, ~73,900 followers on Twitter, and ~13,300 followers on Instagram.
- As a website, MomSpark.net bills itself as a “trendy” blog for moms.
- Amy has worked with Nature Made.
2. The Urban Acres
- Sallie Dale is an influencer based in Tulsa who posts under The Urban Acres. Her posts focus on homemaking and DIY-projects. She is a rug-hooking artist.
- The Urban Acres has ~10,600 followers on Instagram.
- The Urban Acres has 861 followers on Twitter.
- Sallie and her husband are renovating their 1960s house, and their posts often revolve around learning how to do home repairs and improvements.
- Sallie has promoted Brewster Home, SomerTile, and Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaner.
3. Lori Young
- Lori Young is an influencer based in Oklahoma City. A survivor of breast cancer and advocate for MS and Down Syndrome patients, Lori posts about home improvement, DIY, and vintage furniture restoration (under the name Vintage Charm Restored). She is passionate about Christianity.
- Lori has 19,480 followers on Facebook and 1,500 followers on Twitter. Her Instagram has 2,303 followers.
- The website Vintagecharmrestored.com is operated by Lori; it includes a blog and an Amazon shop with an array of products.
4. Kara Woolery
- Kara Woolery is an influencer in Oklahoma City. She formerly operated Lillian Hope Designs across multiple platforms, but she recently overhauled it entirely to Clean Eating Clean Living after being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. She posts about healthy living and healthy lifestyles (including products), home decorating, home and life organization, and family lifestyle subjects.
- Clean Eating Clean Living has 25,715 followers on Pinterest.
- As part of Lillian Hope Designs, Kara partnered with numerous brands (including Coca Cola) to promote DIY projects on social media.
- Kara is looking to partner with new brands that fit with her image of Clean Eating Clean Living.
5. Allison Gappa
- Allison Gappa is an influencer in Tulsa. She is a sports and entertainment host as well as a realtor. She posts on fashion-, health-, home decorating-, lifestyle-, and sports-related subjects.
- Allison has 2,782 followers on Twitter and 5,574 followers on Instagram.
- Allison’s website, AOK Social, has 199 followers.
- Fashion and home design are a major theme in Allison’s home design TV show, of which she was a host in August 2019.
- Allison features content/product from Flying Colors apparel. Allison also works with Louis Vuitton, Anthropologie, Fly Fashion, Boho Seventy, and others.
6. Doctor Mommy, MD
- Doctor Mommy, MD (Michelle Rockwell) is an influencer based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. She focuses on health-, fitness-, lifestyle-, motherhood-, home decorating-, family lifestyle-, and beauty-related subjects.
- Michelle is originally from New York but moved to Oklahoma to experience living in the countryside, and many of her posts cover similar themes.
- Doctor Mommy, MD has ~19,300 followers on Instagram and 19,511 followers on Facebook.
- Michelle operates a website at doctormommymd.com.
- Michelle works with Winc, BeautyBy App, Poshmark, Mapiful, Kodiak Cakes, and more.
—Part (B): This section details major influencers in the Oklahoma City region.
7. The Consumer Queen
- Melissa Garcia is @theconsumerqueen, an influencer based in Oklahoma City. She writes posts related to beauty, fashion, food, travel, and being a mom.
- Melissa operates consumerqueen.com, a website and blog dedicated to products, projects, and recipes.
- Melissa also writes posts about farmhouse living, natural and organic living, and food. Her husband Daniel also writes on the blog; he writes about men’s lifestyle, technology, sports, and men’s fashion.
- The Consumer Queen has 78,667 followers on Facebook, ~19,900 followers on Instagram, and 22,702 followers on Pinterest.
- The Consumer Queen has promoted The Winston, Papa John’s, and Carnival Cruise.
8. The Colorful Foodie
- Ana Sandee is the Oklahoma City-based influencer behind The Colorful Foodie. Ana writes about her “healthy and colorful lifestyle” and promotes messages of happiness and sharing.
- The Colorful Foodie has 778,000 followers on Instagram and 28,590 followers on Facebook.
- Colorful Foodie is a website that shares recipes and lifestyle posts.
- While she has a large following, Ana doesn’t outline what brands she promotes and when on her Influence.co page.
9. Lunch Box Dad
- Beau Coffron is the Lunch Box Dad, an influencer based in Oklahoma City. Beau writes posts on food, parenting, family lifestyle, and being a dad.
- The Lunch Box Dad has 47,332 followers on Facebook, 28,272 followers on Pinterest, and ~38,100 followers on Instagram.
- The lunchboxdad.com website offers recipes for lunchboxes, product reviews and recommendations, and parenting tips.
- Lunch Box Dad works with various brands, including RockIt Apples and Arm and Hammer.
10. Allyson in Wonderland
- Allyson Noriega is an influencer based in Oklahoma City. She describes herself as an “over caffeinated bag lady” and writes about fashion and travel subjects.
- Allyson has ~110,000 followers on Instagram, 4,109 followers on Twitter, 3,711 followers on Facebook, and 12,340 followers on Pinterest.
- Her website, Allyson in Wonderland, shares Allyson’s posts on styling, travel, beauty, finds, and decor.
- Allyson has promoted ZAC Zac Posen, ASOS, and Society.
11. Little Family Adventure
- Nicky Omohundro is the Oklahoma City-based influencer behind Little Family Adventure. She writes posts about food, lifestyle, the outdoors, and travel.
- The website Little Family Adventure has ~43,600 followers. It has posts on family camping, travel, food, daily life, and product deals.
- Little Family Adventure has ~17,900 followers on Instagram, ~14,500 followers on Twitter, and 26,690 followers on Pinterest.
- Nicky has promoted Jasco Products, Hilton Anatole, Food Saver, Tree Top, and KEEN, among others.