A list of 6 powder coated products having a length of more than 20ft has been provided below. All of these products were manufactured (powder coated) by companies with the United States. Examples of these products include: spiral staircase, conveyor part, and architectural siding among others.
1. SPIRAL STAIRCASE
- Pilkington Metal Finishing (based in Salt Lake City, UT) has done powder coating on a 30ft by 10ft by 10ft spiral staircase.
2. CONVEYOR PART
- Arrow Powder Coating (based in Indianapolis, IN) provide powder coating services for large conveyor parts that are up to 30ft long.
3. ARCHITECTURAL SIDING
- Architectural & Industrial Metal Finishing Company (based in Vermillion, OH) performed powder coating services on architectural aluminum siding measuring 25ft by 14ft by 1/8ft for Cleveland, Ohio’s Uptown Building Project.
4. JUMBO-SIZED ROLLING STEEL DOORS
- Vermillion, OH, based Architectural & Industrial Metal Finishing Company provided powder coating services on a 54ft by 20.5ft jumbo-sized steel rolling door at Atlantic City’s Boadwalk Hall building.
5. LIGHT POLES
- Vermillion, OH, based Architectural & Industrial Metal Finishing Company powder coated Detroit’s street light poles measuring 22-ft-long with 550-lb bases.
6. AUTOMOTIVE POWDER COAT AND PAINT TOOLING
- Architectural & Industrial Metal Finishing Company was contracted to design, manufacture and powder coat tooling products for use in assembling an automotive paint and powder coat equipment. The company conducted powder coating on 961 units that measured 36.25ft long by 6.78ft high and weighed 0.62 lbs each.