The resources that are designed to help children recognize the importance of dental hygiene may be standalone apps or part of an overall oral health program. Some of these tools may need to be paired with specific toothbrushes to work properly while others do not. In general, all the resources include tips for proper dental hygiene as well as aids that ensure children brush their teeth for the full two minutes.
In other posts, we have provided high-level overview reports on the following topics which you may find useful;
- Seven Popular Television Shows for Children Between the Ages Three to Seven
- Resources Designed to Help Children Recognize the Importance of Personal Care
- Best Practices That Will Increase the Effectiveness of the Learning Process For 3-5 & 5-7 Year Olds
- Popular Trending Books, TV, YouTube Channels, Toys, Video Games and Apps for Ages 3-5 & 5-7
- Average Day of a 5-7 Year-Old
1. Brush Time App
- The free app teaches kids about the importance of brushing their teeth regularly and for the full 2 minutes.
2. The Super Toothbrush and Sing Along Song
- The Brush Your Teeth Sing Along Song for Kids details how children should brush their teeth and lasts for 2 minutes.
3. Bright Smiles, Bright Futures
- This program includes an augmented reality app that works with a specific toothbrush, and online program materials.
4. Chomper Chums App
- The app teaches kids about brushing, flossing, rinsing, and healthy food habits.
5. Healthy Mouths, Healthy Lives
- In this program, kids learn how to take care of their dental health and have access to a Toothsavers brushing game app.
6. Brush Monster Toothbrush and App
- The toothbrush and app work together to teach kids how to brush their teeth properly.
7. Brusheez App
- With this app, kids play a game that teaches them how to brush their teeth properly.
8. Magic Timer App
- When used with a specific toothbrush, this app teaches kids about brushing their teeth and times them.
9. Brush My Teeth App
- In this app, kids learn about proper brushing techniques as well as flossing.
10. Brush Up App
- This toothbrush training game is designed to show kids the right way to brush their teeth.
11. My Virtual Tooth App
- This app uses a virtual tooth to teach kids how to take care of their teeth and also has a timing feature for brushing.
12. Kids’ Dental Health Interactive Book and Games
- With this app, children learn about dental hygiene and how to take care of their teeth.
13. TVO Kids Tooth Time App
- This app includes a game and song for kids that’s about brushing teeth properly.
14. Brush Teeth With the Wiggles
- This app offers kids a timed song and tips for brushing teeth.
15. Brush DJ
- This app plays music from the individual’s playlist while brushing and also has videos about flossing properly.