Helium 10 provides a single platform for easy management and growth of an e-commerce business. It has tracked more than 2 billion products on Amazon, generates over $4 billion, and processes over 2 billion data points daily and $1.4 billion in monthly sales. The product was launched in 2015 by Guillermo Puyol and Manny Coats.
- A website link to Teikametrics is provided herein.
- Teikametrics claims to empower third-party sellers with the data, insights, and tools to build successful brands. Its drive is to create lifelong relationships through world-class service innovative software.
- The company’s optimized Amazon revenue is worth over $6 billion. It manages about $240 million in total Amazon ad spend. More than 4.5% of all Amazon sales are optimized using Teikametrics.
- The company was founded in 2011 by Aatish Salvi, Alasdair McLean-Foreman, John Shea, and Mahshid Pirzadeh.
- Its headquarters is located at 280 Summer Street, 9th Floor, Boston, Massachusetts.
- According to the company’s profile on Crunchbase, Teikametrics has raised $25 million in funding over 2 rounds. Their latest funding was raised on February 20, 2020. ZoomInfo opined that the company also raised a $1 million debt funding round on April 15, 2020, from PPP.
- Teikametrics is funded by 5 investors with Ed Baker and Jerry Hausman as the most recent investors. The lead investors include Jump Capital, FJ Labs, and Granite Point Capital.
- The company acquired Lab Escape on Apr 17, 2015, and has a post-money valuation range of $50 million to $100 million as of February 20, 2020.
- Its revenue is estimated to be $20 million.
- According to the company, thousands of brands rely on them to grow their Amazon business. Such brands include Brooklinen, Nutribullet, Arteza, Splenda, Reef, Swanson, Avery, Tevra pets, Clarks, Nutafol, Icon, and Conair.
2. Helium 10
- A website link to Helium 10 is provided herein.
- Helium 10 provides a single platform for easy management and growth of an e-commerce business.
- It has tracked more than 2 billion products on Amazon, generates over $4 billion, and processes over 2 billion data points daily and $1.4 billion in monthly sales.
- Helium 10 has more than 600,000 users globally, with 300,000+ Chrome extension downloads.
- The company was founded in 2015 by Guillermo Puyol and Manny Coats.
- Its headquarters is located in Irvine, California.
- According to Pitchbook’s profile, Helium 10 raised an undisclosed amount in funding over a single round.
- Its revenue is estimated to be $12 million.
3. Jungle Scout
- A website link to Jungle Scout is provided herein.
- The company has monitored 500 million+ Amazon products. It manages $3 billion+ in assisted Amazon sales annually.
- The company was founded in 2015 by Greg Mercer.
- Its headquarters is in Austin, Texas.
- According to Pitchbook’s profile, Jungle Scout raised an undisclosed amount in funding over a single round.
- Jungle Scout’s estimated annual revenue is currently $17.1 million.
- Jungle Scout is used by more than 400,000 entrepreneurs globally.
- A website link to Perpetua is provided herein.
- The company performs over 1 million optimizations daily, with over 440,000 ASINS advertised. Perpetua is present in 11 Amazon marketplaces.
- The company was founded in 2016 by Alexander Good and Rosco Hill.
- Its headquarters is located at 680 Mission St, San Francisco, California.
- Perpetua raised $5.5 million in funding on July 7, 2017. It also raised an undisclosed amount in its first funding round on March 4, 2016.
- Perpetua is funded by 11, including SV Angel, Lightspeed, Conversion Capital, Founders Fund, Allen & Company, 8VC, NYCA, and Cherubic Ventures.
- Its annual revenue is estimated to be $7.5 million.
- The company’s product suite is used by more than 300 million people globally.
Top Tools/Vendors for Targeting Amazon Sellers by Different Functionalities
Best Amazon Seller Software
- Cash Cow Pro
- A website link to KeyworX is provided herein.
- It is mentioned as one of the best Amazon seller software and feedback tools, according to Amazon SEO Consult.
- KeyworX has over 128 active Installs and tracked more than 120,000 keywords, tracking over 1,000 ASINs per month.
- The company has 1,852 users.
- A website link to Feedbackwhiz is provided herein.
- FeedbackWhiz is an “advanced software tool for merchants to boost their business, repair feedback, improve Amazon product reviews, and automate high-volume emails.”
- The software is regarded as one of the best Amazon seller software and feedback tools, according to Amazon SEO Consult, Taxomate, and Shop Keeper.
- The company was founded in 2017.
- Its headquarters is located at 3777 Stevens Creek Blvd, #310, Santa Clara, California.
- Its revenue at the end of 2019 was $7 million.
- FeedbackWhiz is used and recommended by thousands of Amazon top sellers, corporations, agencies, and organizations.
3. Cash Cow Pro
- A website link to Cash Cow Pro is provided herein.
- Cash Cow Pro is regarded as one of the best Amazon seller software and FBA total management tools, according to Amazon SEO Consult and Shop Keeper.
- The company was established in 2015.
- Cash Cow Pro offers a complete product suite with all the features required to run & grow an Amazon business, ranging from automatic messaging for feedback to keyword tracking.
- Its headquarters is located in Kowloon City, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- CashCowPro is owned by AMZTracker.
The Best FBA Total Management Tools
- Cash Cow Pro
- A website link to Sellics is provided herein.
- Its tractions include a 1.6 times ROI for Amazon PPC campaigns, 93% customer satisfaction, and a 42% increase in revenue. On average, Sellics customers were able to make 63% more out of every marketing.
- The company was founded in 2014 by Josef Vataman.
- Its headquarters is located at Linienstraße 214, Berlin, Berlin, Germany.
- According to the company’s profile on Crunchbase, Sellics has raised $10 million in funding over a single round from Frog Capital in September 2019.
- Its revenue is estimated to be $9 million.
- According to the company, more than 4,000 brands rely on them to grow and manage their Amazon business. Such brands include Artway LTD, hjh Office, WMF, Staedtler, Identity Stronghold, and Noble House Furnishings.
- A website link to HelloProfit is provided herein.
- Its tractions include $9.843 billion in revenue for customers, $3.454 billion in profit, $561 million in PPC spend, and over 379 million orders completed. On average, HelloProfit users have a profit margin of 35.09%.
- The company was founded in 2015 by Ryan Bredemeyer.
- Its headquarters is located at 13400 Route 59, Ste 116-227, Plainfield, Illinois.
- Its revenue at the beginning of 2019 was estimated to be $8.8 million.
- The company has not provided any details about the number of users/customers. It has over 88,000 visits to the site, with each visitor spending about 09:11 minutes.
The Best Amazon Ranking Service
- A website link to AMZTracker is provided herein.
- The company claims to be a leading Amazon Seller Software that helps sellers skyrocket their Amazon sales with access to their product suite.
- Its tractions include over a million codes sent per month and 900,000 daily page views. It supports 9 Amazon marketplaces.
- The company was founded in 1980 by Travis Jamison.
- Its headquarters is located in Hong Kong.
- It has an estimated revenue range of $1-$10 million.
- One of its main products, VIPON, is used by over 2 million registered shoppers.
Best Amazon Profit Tracking Tools
- A website link to SellerLegend is provided herein.
- Its tractions include $260,000 monthly sales revenue, present in 6-8 Amazon marketplaces, 20% private labelers, and retail/online arbitrage, and over 5 million orders completed.
- SellerLegend has $3.4 billion in Amazon business revenue processed and has tracked 4,614,474 Amazon products.
- Its development commenced in September 2015. The product went live on July 1, 2016. SellerLegend was founded by Sunni Ali and co-founded by Debra White Hughes.
- The company’s headquarters is located at 5 Masters Orchard, Wattons Lane, Southam, Great Britain.
- As of 2017, SellerLegend had grown its client base to more than a thousand Amazon sellers. The product is used by 4,669 satisfied Amazon sellers globally.
- A website link to Shopkeeper is provided herein.
- Its tractions include 18 Amazon marketplaces and other features such as profit tracking, inventory forecast, and learning resources.
- The company was founded in 2011 by Ben Ryder.
- The company’s headquarters is located at 9-6975 Meadowvale Town CC, Ste #336, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
- Its revenue is estimated to be $383,000.
- The company has not provided any details about the number of users/customers. It has over 157,410 visits to the site, with each visitor spending about 10:42 minutes.
Top Tools for Protection Against Amazon Listing Hijackers
- Listing Eagle
- A website link to AMZAlert is provided herein.
- Its tractions include 38,373 listings monitored, a million alerts sent, $2 million saved for users, and 874,112 won back.
- The company was founded in 2016.
- Its headquarters is located at 1971 E Beltline Ave, Ste 212, Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States.
- Its revenue is estimated to be $6 million.
- AMZAlert is used by 421 Amazon sellers.
The Best Product Analytics Tools
- Jungle Scout
- A website link to Algopix is provided herein.
- Its tractions include over 226 million products analyzed, 23 million brands analyzed, and presence in 17 Amazon marketplaces.
- The company was founded in 2016 by Dani Avitz and Ori Greenberg.
- Algopix has raised 2 funding rounds of undisclosed amounts including, an incubator funding in January 2016 and an early-stage VC in September 2017. Investors in the company include Interlace Ventures, Launch It Capital, and UpWest.
- The company’s headquarters is located at 550 California Avenue, Palo Alto, California.
- Its revenue is estimated to be $2 million.
- Algopix is used by over 71,000 satisfied customers.
- A website link to ManageByStats is provided herein.
- Its tractions include over 350,000 products monitored, 245 million transactions processed, and $3.21 billion in customer revenue.
- The company was founded in 2014.
- The company’s headquarters is located in Clearwater, Florida.
- Its revenue is estimated to be $576,000.
- ManageByStats has 5,379 users.
- A website link to DataHawk is provided herein.
- DataHawk supports 15 major Amazon marketplaces.
- The company was founded in 2017 by Isaac Duplan, Othmane Sghir, and Sylvain Paget.
- DataHawk has raised more than $1 million (€1.2 million) in institutional funding from Axeleo Capital, a leading venture capital fund.
- The company’s headquarters is located at 38 Rue Godefroy Cavaignac, Paris, France.
- Its revenue is estimated to be $1 million.
- According to the company, thousands of business professionals rely on DataHawk to pilot their Amazon business, product development, and market research through data, monitoring, and intelligent insights and visualizations.”
The Best Amazon Language Translation Tools
- The Phifer Group
1. One Hour Translation (OHT)
- A website link to One Hour Translation is provided herein.
- With over 10 years of experience and 25,000 language experts, OHT supports over 120 languages and operates across 15 industries.
- The company was founded in 2008 by Lior Libman, Ofer Shoshan9, Oren Yagev, and Yaron Kaufman.
- On Jan 6, 2014, One Hour Translation raised a $10 million Series A funding from Fortissimo Capital.
- The company’s headquarters is located at 2972 W Maple Loop Dr, Ste 301A, Lehi, Utah.
- Its revenue is estimated to be $31 million.
- OHT serves hundreds of enterprise customers, including 60% of the world’s fortune 500 companies such as Facebook, Xiaomi, Tencent, IBM, Amazon, Intel.
The Best Product Discovery Tools
- Jungle Scout
- Profit Phoenix
- A website link to AmazeOwl is provided herein.
- Its tractions include over 600 million products monitored across 11 marketplaces with an accurate explanation of market conditions.
- The company was founded in 2016 by Bob Rogers.
- AmazeOwl has not raised any funding since it was founded.
- The company’s headquarters is located in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- According to Sellonaz, AmaseOwl has over 10,000 users. About 4,000 people join the user base monthly.
2. Profit Phoenix
- A website link to Profit Phoenix is provided herein.
- Its tractions include access to all 50+ features of the product, unlimited Amazon accounts, unlimited email volume, and unlimited keywords.
- The company was founded by Ridwan Mahmood in 2015.
- The company’s headquarters is located at 125 poplar high street, London, United Kingdom.
- Its revenue is estimated to be $4 million.
The Best Amazon Conversion Rate Improvement Tools
- A website link to Splitly is provided herein.
- Its tractions include $221,941,763 in additional sales generated through A/B test, 61,281,575 total sales A/B tested, 122,182 total test runs, $221,181,025 monthly revenue impact, and $1,614,990,962 total revenue A/B tested.
- The company was founded in 2015.
- The company headquarters is located in Austin, Texas, United States.
To provide details of top tools/vendors across different functionalities that target Amazon sellers on the Amazon marketplace, we began by scouring through the public domain for pre-compiled lists of the required information such as Amazon SEO Consult, Tinuiti, Taxomate, ShopKeeper, RepricerExpress, Feedback Express, and Web Retailer. This strategy proved very useful, as we found many lists with different categories of sellers’ tools on Amazon. To determine the top, we selected the tools that appeared in at least two of the identified sources. We also cross-referenced all the identified pre-compiled lists through a website analytics site, Similar Web, to verify their credibility and the number of visits to the site. It is worthy of note to state that some of the tools appeared across several functionalities. We have listed them in their peculiar categories but have only provided an overview of such tools under the first category they appeared in.
Next, we set out to overview each of the top tools identified by providing key data points such as their traction, the number of clients, revenue, money raised, when they were founded, and headquarters location. Unfortunately, we were unable to find the whole data points for some of the tools. While a few of the tools had all the needed information available in the public domain, some others only featured some of the data points, while tools such as Listing Eagle, The Phifer Group, and AMZShark had no profile available in the public domain except for their websites.
To ensure that due diligence was done to find the missing data points for the concerned tools, we have followed the steps outlined herein. First, we began by going through each of the selected tools’ websites to find information relating their traction, the number of clients, revenue, money raised, when they were founded, and headquarters location. We looked at pages such as “About Us, Who We Are, and Contact Us” and the companies’ news publications. This strategy proved abortive as we were unable to find the needed information. We also went through the social media pages of the companies such as LinkedIn, with the hope of finding their headquarters location or the year they were founded, all to no avail.
Next, we searched through the public domain for news articles, media publications, and review pages for the missing data points. We hoped to find information relating to either the funding, founding year, revenue, number of clients, headquarters location, or traction of the companies through this step. This strategy also yielded no output as we were unable to find such information in the public domain.
Lastly, we resorted to searching through the databases of credible business directories such as Crunchbase, Zoominfo, Pitchbook, and Craft, in search of the missing data points. This strategy was fruitful as we were able to find some of the missing data points for some of the companies, such as revenue estimate, funding raised, headquarters location, and founding year. Notwithstanding, some of the companies had no profile on these databases. In-depth research revealed that almost all the tools are built and managed by privately-held companies under no financial obligation to divulge their financial dealings on the internet for public consumption. Therefore, we concluded that the companies had not made such information known, or such data was not on the public domain. In terms of funding, we found that some companies have not undergone any funding round; hence, they lack such information on the public domain.