Health-conscious alcohol consumers are more likely to be sports fans motivated by losing weight and feeling better and have hobbies such as gardening and dancing.
- According to Digital Momentum, health-conscious alcohol consumers opt for healthier lifestyles to avoid health problems. They want to ” maintain energy levels that keep up with their active lifestyles, and to keep their weight at manageable levels.”
- Motivations for health-conscious alcohol consumers include “losing weight, feeling better, increasing their energy levels, and protecting their health from potential/future health conditions.”
- According to the 2018 Food and Health Survey Report by Food Insight, 52% of respondents aged between 50 and 64 years, and 47% of respondents aged over 65 years old indicated that they “followed a new eating pattern in an effort to protect long-term health.”
- According to the report, “56% of non-Hispanic whites tried a new eating pattern in order to lose weight.”
- According to Bold Business, thoughtful consideration of the product drives the purchase habits of health-conscious consumers. They make choices “based on ethical criteria.“
- Health-conscious consumers seek products that address sustainability and health concerns. “They ask questions about how a product is made, as well as where and under what conditions.“
- Health-conscious consumers’ preference for sustainable practices is more likely to influence their restaurant choices.
- According to Naple Illustrated, millennial health-conscious drinkers “tend to restrict their drinking to social situations” and ” are generally fussier about quality choices.“
- According to The Digital Momentum, alcohol consumers are “more likely to be sports fans.” They may like participating in sports or watching.
- Hobbies enjoyed by health-conscious individuals include gardening, dancing, music, and sports-related activities.
- According to a survey done by Nielsen and The Harris Poll, “80% of the people who drink craft beer describe themselves as being health-conscious and are interested in striking a balance between regular alcohol consumption and routine exercise.”
- According to The Digital Momentum, the health-conscious alcohol consumer is more likely to “take a holistic approach to health and live a balanced life overall.”
- The young health-conscious alcohol consumers are likely to prefer to live in the moment and may want to “experience all that life has to offer.”